Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Woman Goes To The Doctor

Read this and thought should be shared. No offence to all lovely girls over there. Take it light… :)

A woman goes to the doctor, beaten black and blue. . . . .

Doctor: What happened?
Woman: Doctor, I don't know what to do. Every time my husband comes home from the pub he beats me to a pulp....

Doctor: I have really good medicine against that: When your husband comes home from the pub, just take a tiny straw and sip an ice cold 2 litre bottle of cold-drink  dry.

2 weeks later she comes back to the doctor and looks reborn and fresh again.
Woman: Doc, that was a brilliant idea! Every time my husband came home drunk I sipped a 2 litre Coke empty and he never touched me.
Doctor:  You see how keeping your mouth shut helps!!!

No comments: