Friday, June 13, 2008

Party Time...!!

Yesterday went to an Italian restaurant in Bangalore called 'Sunnys'. This is located on the vittal mallya road, bang opposite to the Canara bank and next to a petrol bunk (i guess Indian Oil).

As it was a thrusday night we didnt except much crowd and missed to do reservation and believe me folks, once we reach there it was jam packed. But I managed to get a table.

The restaurant has a pretty good ambiance and nice food and drinks. I ended up having couple of Whiskey rounds and some calamari rings. Then moved to some green salad and a nice fillet Steak. Dammnn that was too yummy..!!!

Guess what now.. Even today I'm going out for party , this time to a far away place, approx 1hrs drive. I will be leaving in couple of mins from now and return back only in the night.. Considering its just going to be 1:00pm, that would loong party to look forward..


See u guys in the room in the night :D

No comments: