Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dreams Unlimited - Another Mother...

Dream 13 - Another Mother

Today I dream that I have become child of another mother. And that was my colleague's mother. She treat me nicer than her real child.. (hmm.. lets call her child... S ). So, S get upset about it and told she will move to forest. I told S - "Hey S, but we don't have house in forest" . But she never listened and she left for forest.

Then after S left, me and the mother go travel to another country and we lost our way. Then the mother says - we should just travel to airport... Then I meet a guy and I was about to kiss him when mother caught me .. hahaha .. But she pretend like nothing happened and left...

Then I say to this guy , because we lost our way , so still is still loossing her way and coming to wrong place.... ha ha ha... That guy says - Ok , see you tommorrow.

Then I came to my country myself, I think I left the mother in other country. Then I got married and I left the mother's house...

And the dream ends... Very strange one..

Feel free to post your constructive comments. Watch out for more - Everyday New real dreams..... :)

Thanks again to that very special person for sharing....
____________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: These are not my personal dreams, but of a very special person, written as explained and narrated to me.

No comments: