Monday, June 1, 2009

Dreams Unlimited - The Feast...

Starting today is the Dreams Unlimited section... Where I will try to writeup someone's dream as told and described to me. So let me start with the first dream....

Dream 1 - The Feast...
I was laying down on a bed one afternoon and rolling around , laughing, with my hands on my ass and waiting for a person from other country. But he did not showed up for long.... I don't know why.. I just know I was waiting this person in the dream...

Then I see my grandma setting a lot of tables. It looks like a feast, I asked her and she told - yes, its a feast. I was happy, but then suddenly I see that I'm the only guest for the feast :) My grandma was not talking much to me, she kept on setting more tables and I was just keeping on eating all of it.... Oh did I tell you, the feast on road side, on a street ....

Then something came in my mouth, dont know what it was.. maybe some sea food or something else. It made me angry, because it was very hard to chew.... :) And my grandma says to me -- you are hopeless... and I said.. - You have already told me this before :) ha ha ha ha....

And then the dream ends....

Feel free to post your constructive comments. Watch out for more real dreams..... :)

Thanks again to that very special person for sharing....
____________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: These are not my personal dreams, these are of a very special person, written as explained and narrated to me.

No comments: