Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dreams Unlimited - The Celebrity...

Dream 5 - The Celebrity

Before telling today's dream, I have to give a brief intro - There is a celebrity in our country, I cant take his original name... hmm..ok lets call him 'Mr. Ritz'. I know Mr. Ritz very well and as he is a family friend, I have met him many times during our family gatherings. Today's dreams revolves around him... Ok lets get to dream...

I dream about Mr. Ritz coming to our home and I came to know he has divorced my grandma. But he still visiting us and grandma is nervous.. because she hates him.. I left them both in the living room and came to first floor and start talking to a woman.. I don't know who this woman is..

Then I see my grandma coming down the stairs and tells me what she going to do with Mr. Ritz. She plan to kill him and also herself later. She asked me to prepare a drink and she will put something it and poison and kill him. So I did as instructed by grandma... But later Ritz sensed something wrong and he didn't drink it. Grandma was more nervous now....

Grandma comes down again and tells me .. ok now Plan B - Prepare some noodles, we will poison him with noodles.. he will not doubt on noodle.. I said Ok..

Then me and the other stranger woman we both start cooking noodles. I served them the noodle, but both of them didn't eat it. I asked why not eating.... Grandma and Ritz said oh..... too much pepper... and I shout back.. Whats wrong with you both... you both have to die anyway.. why worry about pepper.. just eat it ....

Then I see that Mr. Ritz just disappeared when I bursted those words out... and my grandma started coming down to first floor very furiously and looking wierd.... and I told that other stranger woman.. Ruuuuuuunnnnnnnnn..... she still got the noodles and she is coming to us with it.... ha ha ha and we both ran......

Then this dream ends and I start a new dream.. read the next one.....

Feel free to post your constructive comments. Watch out for more - Everyday New real dreams..... :)

Thanks again to that very special person for sharing....
____________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: These are not my personal dreams, but of a very special person, written as explained and narrated to me.

No comments: