Monday, June 8, 2009

Dreams Unlimited - Mobile Candy...

Dream 10 - Mobile Candy

I got a new mobile yesterday, so today's dream revolves around it.

I dream that I was teaching a little girl to use the mobile. But she was too dumb and did not understand anything.. Then I see myself inside the mobile phone screen. I had become a character in mobile game - Beating Mushroom.

Then the little girl says - 'this mobile is scary, i don't wanna learn it'. Then my dad appears and says he will teach the little girl and takes her away with him.

Then I see mobile character (myself) inside the mobile talking to me. The character inside was telling me - Why don't u play - Beating Mushroom game.. ? I said - You are already playing, we are same person :) ha ha ha.. Then I didn't watch her.. I closed her and went to kitchen

I saw a lot candy in kitchen. I said - Wow Candy Day... Let me eat all.. I started chewing all candies there. Then when I got bored eating candy, I still chew some candy and went near my brother and spit the candy on this face... ha ha ha ...

Then my brother got sad and angry and told me - he will not lend me his bicycle again.. and I said -- Ok, I will walk.... ha ha ha haa.....

Some more happened.. I don't remember it....

Feel free to post your constructive comments. Watch out for more - Everyday New real dreams..... :)

Thanks again to that very special person for sharing....
____________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: These are not my personal dreams, but of a very special person, written as explained and narrated to me.

No comments: