Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dreams Unlimited - The Boy...

Dream 2 - The Boy

As usual I see myself laying on the bed, rolling and smiling... [Most of the times all my dreams start like this :), ok lets get back to dream ] Then from my bed I see a boy is laying on a hammock (net tired between two trees). I just look him once and then don't bother much looking at him.

I was looking around and I see one butterfly was flying, my eyes started following the butterfly. It was so beautiful, blue wings and some other color also... I liked the way it was looking, it would fly for sometime then sit on something, then again start flying.. I was playing with a thread in my hands and my eyes following the butterfly movements. Its a very hyper butterfly, always flying here and there, no resting for long in one place.

Then the butterfly fly and sit on the same hammock the boy was laying, so I see him again. After few seconds I see that boy coming towards me and he tells me to call him. He want to give me his number, but he don't have anything to write. He asked me for paper, I said even I dont have paper.

Then the boy went back to the tree and break a big leaf and get a thin stick. He writes his number with the stick on the leaf and give it to me and tell me to call him. I was laughing in my mind when i see him write on leaf .. ha ha ha...

I took the leaf from him and told him - Ok, i will call u when i wake up... then he said fine , thank you and goes away. But then I see myself repeating the same words - "ok, i will call u when i wake up..., ok, i will call u when i wake up..." again and again alone :) ha ha ha ha

Then suddenly my friend J appear next to me and tells me that I have one more exam paper to give and I said - I hate you J.... Then I went back to home thinking about that boy...

Then my alarm clock rang to wake me up, I woke up thinking - Oh its time to call the boy... and then I realize I left the leaf in the dreams :( and I don't have the number to call.....

I will try to go back to dream and try to get that leaf again .... :)


Feel free to post your constructive comments. Watch out for more real dreams..... :)

Thanks again to that very special person for sharing....
____________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: These are not my personal dreams, these are of a very special person, written as explained and narrated to me.

No comments: