Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dreams Unlimited - The Temple...

Dream 3 - The Temple

Today I dreamt about a turkish man. He was wearing a yellow shirt and having stick in this hand, like a teacher. He was watching how we are doing our work, if someone is not doing good work he will scold them and make them stand in one corner.

But when I was not doing my work good, he didn't get angry. He started running around me and saying he will abuse me. But he kept on running, I dont know when he was going to abuse me. I waited for sometime, but kept on running around me. Then I left from there(he was still running in circles) ha ha ha ha...

Then I went to a temple and was doing some cleaning work of the temple, like mop the floor, clean the altar. Then suddenly got kicked by a strange looking man. He kicked me out of temple. Suddenly many strange looking man appear in temple and they began to close the temple. Then my uncle came and I complained him about this. He went and spoke the leader of this strange people. Then they left from there driving their truck. I tried to follow them on roller skates. But I uncle told me - no no no, dont... Then I came back and kept cleaning..

Then I had one more dream.. read the next one....

Thanks again to that very special person for sharing....
____________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: These are not my personal dreams, but of a very special person, written as explained and narrated to me.

No comments: