Friday, June 5, 2009

Dreams Unlimited - The Jail...

Dream 8 - The Jail

Today I dreamt myself in a Jail... Ya... I was looking out from the jail, and I see a woman sitting outside the jail. She was staring at me, she was wearing a very ancient costume.

She had one basket in her hand. I went to her and asked.. Why are you not talking? Are you selling vegetables? Do you have vegetables in the basket? Then she speaks and says – if you come into my basket, you will be free from the jail.

It was kinda strange and I was wondering what is she talking about…. As I was thinking the same I see a flood coming in.. Lot of vegetables also comes with the flood… and that woman says – Ok its time for me to go…. I get really angry and said to that woman – See I told you – You ARE a vegetable woman…. all those vegetables came from your basket. She does not say anything but just smiles.. and pointed her finger to me…. and then vanished in the flood. And the flood also vanished.

I was thinking in my mind... hmm, strange woman.. Then I turned back and I see - oh my god, there is no jail wall. The wall of the jail has vanished. Did that stranger woman made it vanish ? or the flood broke the wall... I don't know.... I was in kind of a scared and happy feeling.... As there was no jail wall, I started to walk and explore the area….

Then while walking I found a duck family – a Dad duck, Mom duck and 2 kid ducks. They were standing together and boiling water. Then one kid duck saw me watching them and make a funny face to me..

Then naughty thoughts came to my mind, I tried to ruin the water they were boiling by putting some sand into it… ha ha ha… Then the dad duck said to me – “Hey Human, you can go to other place and play…” I was surprised to see a talking duck. Then I put some more sand into the water and ran away before he could catch me… ha ha ha ha…

Later I see - Oh damn.. The wall has appeared again.. I thought, is this the jail wall again? But this wall looked weird.. it had pictures of ass (booty) on it every where. Then I looked closely and observed this wall and suddenly I say to myself – Oh isn't this the wall at my grandma’s house? Then I see my cousin appear there and she imitates the pose of the ass in the picture and laughs and says to me – Yeh that’s the wall in grandma’s house… And I also say – Yaaaa, that’s the ass and I did the same pose with her..

And then we both walk to other side of the wall and see grandma sitting there and reading a book, the name of the book was - "The Jail..." and there was a basket next to her.....

And the dream ends.....

Feel free to post your constructive comments. Watch out for more - Everyday New real dreams..... :)

Thanks again to that very special person for sharing....
____________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: These are not my personal dreams, but of a very special person, written as explained and narrated to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come the cake-thing sounds so familiar? hmmm...anyway, this is another blast + entertaining. It makes me relax....and smile greatly. Looking forward for more ;)