Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dreams Unlimited - The Mirror...

Dream 4 - The Mirror

Then my dream shifts gears and I see my sister, she was wearing very old clothes, her childhood dress..

Then again gear change... Suddenly there is a river the fence of the river is made of mirror. But its all broken. Don't know who did it. Me and some people were in-charge of that mirror. So we went to a department store to buy new mirror to fix. We were talking to them to get discount.

Then I met this guy, the was watching movie, the was the owner of the store. I tried to make friendship with him. We went out dinner, drinks.. Then we were trying to kiss on the street. He came so close to me.. but then he suddenly pulled back. I said go on, don't stop. He says - no i wont kiss you, he was torturing me. I asked him why not kiss me ?

He says - because he hates me and told me never to insult him. I was having no idea what he is talking about. Then he says, other girls also tried to fool him and insult him. Then suddenly those girls appear.. They were 5 girls..

The funny part is I knew all of them. Some are my elementary school classmates, some junior school mates. They have a team shirt too.. Two girls are wearing yellow and other two are wearing blue shirt and One is wearing pink. Suddenly I find myself in pink shirt too and I became one of them... Then I asked the other pink girl to go with me as its embarrassing to go alone...


Ohhh.. that was a very complicated dream..... :)

Feel free to post your constructive comments. Watch out for more real dreams..... :)


Thanks again to that very special person for sharing....
____________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: These are not my personal dreams, but of a very special person, written as explained and narrated to me.

No comments: