Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dreams Unlimited - The Dog...

Dream 6 - The Dog

I dream that me and my friends are sitting on a street side and getting henna tatoo done on our hands and belly... Before they finish the tatoo, I see a dog passing by with a 100$ in its mouth.

I get so excited and start chasing the dog.. I wanna get that 100$... But the dog found me chasing and it ran fast... I followed it fast.. and when I was about to reach it - the stupid dog swallowed the 100$.

I caught the dog and open its mouth and said .. puke pukeee, pukee now you dog.. pukeee that 100$.... and asked him why he swallowed it.. can't you eat something else...? And suddenly the dog answered back to me -"Because im so hungry"

And the dream ends... and my 100$ also gone.... then I dreamt one more dream.. read next one..

Feel free to post your constructive comments. Watch out for more - Everyday New real dreams..... :)

Thanks again to that very special person for sharing....
____________________________________________________________________
Disclaimer: These are not my personal dreams, but of a very special person, written as explained and narrated to me.

No comments: